Monday, October 8, 2012

C4K Project #7


Summary for Month of September/ October

C4K #1
Bishop W. he wrote a story about a champion relay team. I commented on it and said that he has good reading skills and his video impressed me.

C4K #2

Lara a 4th grader wrote how she loved playing tennis. I wrote back to her and tried to inspire her to keep with it. I told her how she should think about getting on a team and one day she could get a scholarship at a college. I reminded her that she needs to always dream big and stay with it.

C4K #4
I had a classroom blog for Mike & the Upper Episcopal School. He talked about how young people have lost interest in voting. These days young people do not vote at all.
I commented on this blog and this is what I said:

it scares me that people my age take voting so lightly. That is our job as a US citizen, its our only say so that we have in this country. Why would you not want to vote? I think your post is very educational and eye opening. I actually have heard that more people vote for American idol than they actually vote for the president. This is sad.

C4K #6
Ethan made a Animoto video about nature. And I wrote this:Hi Ethan,
My name is Kayla Szymanski and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am taking EDM310 and I was assigned to your blog. I loved your Animoto, the pictures were so pretty. Did you take those pictures yourself? I love nature, it is so beautiul to me. Also I liked how to music made the video flow. Very nicely done.

C4K #8
I was assigned to Amber A's blog post. And this is what I said.
Hi Amber, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I have been assigned your blog. I loved reading about your dancing and family. It really took me back in time. I also come from a big family and I have two older sisters and and older cousin. We used to put on dance shows also. That is to this day some of the best memories I have. I think it's awesome that you and your cousin stuck with it. Keep dancing you never know, maybe you can try out for a team one day.
I really enjoyed reading this blog, it brought back memories.

C4K #10
During this comment for kids I watched a video made by a 4th grade class about Rosa Parks. All the kids made a slide show type video and they said stuff in the background. It was very interesting and it seemed like the kids enjoyed doing it.
I said this:
Hi! I am a student at the University of South Alabama where I am taking EDM310 and was assigned this blog by my teacher. I enjoyed the Rosa Parks video done by the kids. It seemed like they really enjoyed theirselves making it. I am so impressed by the 4th grade skills they have in making a video with sound and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment