Monday, October 1, 2012

C4C Project #4

Keiko Ito C4c #1
While commenting on Keiko's Blog I let her know that she needed to correct alot of her spelling errors, along with alot of run on sentences. She also needed to put the Author and link at the top of the post. Also on project #2 I told her to make her picture smaller so that it would fit better onto her blog.


Samuel Anderson's C4C #5
Here are some of the things that I agreed with him on.

When he said, "Nevertheless, I do not think we should do away with all of the traditional methods and depend on it alone for educating."
I completely agree with that, I feel like we do need to keep some of the traditional methods and not get completely away from teaching straight from the chalk board. 

I also agree with this sentence, "However, I still think some classes, courses, lessons, and etc. are taught better hands on. Examples include Physical Education, Health Education, Literature and etc. The reason I listed Physical education is because it is the education of, about, and through the physical." 

To me its nuts that kids are being taught physical education online. That does not help our state at all, we are the 2nd fattest state in the US. Our kids need the physical activity and to me the internet would not do it beneficial. 

C4C #6: Alecia Baxter

Alecia's blog was very impressive everything was in place and had links ect. I did notice one thing that caught my eye though. This is what I wrote:

Alecia,
Your blog is very good! Looks like you have everything under control, everything looks like its in place and rite.
I am not 100% positive but I think that you may need a comma in this sentence. "I know I can because I have already started to do so with my iPhone and Kindle Fire." I think it should be after the "I know I can, Because I have already started..

C4C #8 Bryonn Brye
While reading Bryonn's Blog I noticed a few errors:

In my classroom, students will defently have to learn method called multi-media or composing.
This should say: In my classroom, students will definitely have to learn methods..
Also I did not see any click able links, I made sure that I made Bryonn aware of this.


C4C #10 Taylor Davis
While reading Taylor's Special Blog Post I noticed this mistake:

When describing how Udacity is created, Merklein says that producers work to create special effects and to capture shots of lessons drawn on whiteboards while staff members design and assemble courses.

It should have a comma after whiteboards like this:

When describing how Udacity is created, Merklein says that producers work to create special effects and to capture shots of lessons drawn on whiteboards, while staff members design and assemble courses.

C4C #12 Rachael Gordon
While reading Rachael Gordon's Blog Post #12 This is what I said:
 I agree with Bailey, funbrain has some great games. I especially like the parent and child games, http://www.funbrain.com/brain/SweepsBrain/sweepsbrain.html (here is the link). These would be great to use in my classroom. Great post.

No comments:

Post a Comment