Monday, November 18, 2013

Final Report on PLN (Project #2)

 
This is my Final Personal Learning Network that I have created according to my personal interests. I have a few tiles left that I can add too, but I am sure it will be full by the time I am out of candidacy. I can click any of these icons and they will take me straight to where I need to go. Most of the icons I have on my PLN are for educational purposes only or just intrigue me. My Educational News icon is a personal favorite because it updates you whenever any kind of news about the local school systems are available. I also added some art icons to my network as well, I think a PLN should be consistent with your personal interests. The website I used to create my PLN is called Symbaloo. This site allows you to compact everything you like into one collage of sites. Having this organizing type site is very invigorating and makes it much easier for my learning experiences. I cannot wait to put some of the icons to use in my future classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment