Thursday, September 6, 2012

C4T Project #3

 Mr. Shawn Cornally #1
         During this project I was assigned to Mr. Shawn Cornally (Art Viewer) you can see his blog here http://burrowsart.edublogs.org/2011/02/15/state-bound/comment-page-1/#comment-62 He views all types of art, and this was so crazy because I love art too, so it was perfect. While I was commenting and reading his different blogs I read about a girl who was in the 11th grade. She had a video of herself drawing a face. This video was very impressive and when I commented on it I made sure that I praised her drawing so that she would feel accomplished.
          When I read the next blog post it was about a girl named Molly. She did a pastel piece on a subject brushing his teeth. The way she captured this was awesome. The shading made the nose look like it was actually standing up and not flat on paper. I was blown away by this piece. This was very interesting to me and i enjoyed seeing all the different art.

Steve Anderson #2
His blog was named, blogging about the wed 2.0. His recent post was about Class Connect. It was a website set up by a bored student named Eric. The website allows you so much memory and you can have binders and folders filled with all of your work. I commented on it and said that I might have to set me up an account since its free, and it will keep me organized. Very cool how it came about because of a kid who was bored in class one day.

C4T #3 Tony Baldasaro
This guy was talking about how the schools are encouraging kids to chew gum to concentrate and do all these different things just to make them get a good score on the NECAP test. I researched this and actually found out that indeed gum does help you concentrate. This is was I said to Tony:
Hi Tony, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently in the EDM310 class where I was assigned your blog this week. I have heard that chewing gum really does help you concentrate. I also researched this on the web since it caught my interest from your post. It was discovered that when you chew gum your short term-memory is enhanced. I just thought that was an interesting fact, love your blog.

C4T #4 Travis Allen (The life of a 21st century student)
While readying Travis Allen's blog post about the Otter Box I left this comment:

Hey my name is Kayla Szymanski and I am currently in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I have an Otter Box and would not own any other kind of case. I enjoyed reading about the people who own the Otter Box company, that was pretty cool. Also the otter slide was jsut about the best part of the story to me. Thanks so much for the post keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment